Tools to create AR experiences:
(This list is in no particular order.)
- Andrew Roth has an amazing list at the end of his presentation slides from the OARN conference. At the conference he was using Unity and Vuforia.
- For a simple, er, “traditional” AR game check out SnapDragonAR from York University.
- Unity has been used to create quite a few AR games, here’s a good thread on the Unity forums about available AR tools.
- String AR gets a lot of positive attention.
- There is also Aurasma, I’ve blogged about them before.
Looking for transmedia tools? Check this out!